Biopharma Scientific NanoGreens 10 is a great way to get your daily supply of phytonutrients that are found in vegetables, herbs, fruits, teas, spices and greens in a quick and convenient method. It is made with organic vegetables and replaces taking multiple pills daily. This SuperFood Solution also has an enhanced delivery system to maximize absorption. It is great tasting and mixes easily in water or juice. Some of the benefits of phytonutrients and antioxidants are increased energy, improved metabolism, immune system support, detoxification and healthy digestion.
- Supports Energy
- Supports Immune System
- Promotes Detoxification
Recommended usage: Mix one (1) scoop with 6-8 ounces of cold water, juice, or milk or as directed by your healthcare professional. Shake or blend and enjoy! Children under 12 take ½ serving. Refrigerate after opening. Be your own mixologist! Nanogreens is delicious when mixed with other nanos too. Our favorite way is with coconut or unsweetened almond milk! When to take it: Great at any time of day. We love to take ours first thing in the morning to alkalize, energize, increase awesomeness and give you what you need to take on the world.
Wake up. Shake it up
Biopharmica Scientific NanoGreens
1 Scoop contains:
- Calories 50
- Calories from fat 12
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Protein 2 g
- Vitamin A 2500 IU (as Beta Carotene)
- Vitamin C 30 mg
- Sodium 24 mg
- Potassium 152 mg
Greens Blend 2,400 mg
- Barley Greens Juice*
- Chlorella (Japanese soft shell). Phytonutrient Blend 360 mg Green Tea Extract
- Silybin (from Milk Thistle)
- Grape Seed Extract
- Tart Cherry
- Pine Bark Extract
- Blackberry. Isoquercitin/Rutin 50/50 160 mg
- Rice Bran Soluble 2715 mg
- Raspberry Extract 50 mg (20% Ellagic Acid)
- Aloe Vera Powder Extract 30 mg (100:1 freeze dried).
Fruit & Vegetable Blend: 930 mg
- (freeze-dried, low temperature dried) Apple
- Sweet Potato
- Cranberry (6% Quinic Acid). Acerola Cherry Powder 175 mg (17.5% Ascorbic Acid)
- Green Tea Extract
- White Tea Extract 100 mg (Decaffeinated
- 50% Polyphenol)
- Polygonum Cuspidatum 70 mg (15% Resveratrol)
- Oat Beta Glucan 2,500 mg.
- 50 mg Cinnamon Extract 8%
- Cinnamon Bark Powder. Milk Thistle 50 mg (20% Silymarin)
- Marigold Extract 50 mg (5% Lutein with Zeaxanthin)
- Dunaliella Salina 100 mg (Natural Carotenoids)
- Enzymes (plant-based) 40 mg Alpha Amylase
- Protease. Lecithin (non GMO) 1250 mg
- Lycopene Extract 10% 25 mg (from tomato)
- Lemon Peel Powder 25 mg
- Quinoa Sprout 90 mg
- Artichoke Extract 20 mg (5% Cynarin)
- Atlantic Kelp Powder 20 mg (Laminaria Digitata
- 0.4% Iodine)
- Stevia Leaf Crystals 200 mg (Stevia Rebaudiana).
Also contains: Natural Flavors (plant based), Citric Acid, Soy Phospholipids. Contains soy as lecithin. Certified Organic Ingredients
from PA asked:
March 16, 2020
Does one scoop provide 10 servings of fruits and vegetables?
The official BioPharma website isn't that specific. I am not sure that you can count on 10 servings in one scoop. Never-the-less, some is better than none.
on March 17, 2020