Neurobiologix Biotic Boost Chews for Kids Cherry flavor 60 chews

Item #: NBBioBstChewsKidsCh
In Stock Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Product Description

Neurobiologix Biotic Boost Chews for Kids Cherry flavor supports children's immune system, gastrointestinal tract, and teeth. These probiotic supplements for children discourage the formation of tooth decay and dental plaque enabling for a cleaner mouth and healthier looking teeth. This formula helps to promote better bowel functions while also boosting the child's immune system to help fight pathogens. Featuring 25+ billion CFUs, this multi-species probiotic supplement consists of an 8+ billion CFU probiotic blend combination which features Bifidobacterium species, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, and Bifidobacterium breve, while also featuring 17+ billion CFUs of Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus. Made to be taken by children that are 2 years and older, this children's supplement offers a tasty chewable tablet that is naturally flavored for a more pleasant taste.
Recommended Use: Chew 1 tablet daily 30-60 minutes following a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Storage: Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency.

Label Information

Neurobiologix Biotic Boost Chews for Kids Cherry flavor Facts:

1 chew contains:

  • Probiotic Blend (25+ billion CFUs) 224 mg
    Lactobacillus species 17+ billion CFUs:
    Lactobacillus rhamnosus
    Lactobacillus casei
    Lactobacillus salivarius
    Lactobacillus paracasei
  • Bifidobacterium species 8+ billion CFUs
    Bifidobacterium bifidum
    Bifidobacterium longum
    Bifidobacterium breve
    Bifidobacterium infantis
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, inulin (derived from chivory root), natural cherry flavor, natural vanilla flavor, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and natural licorice extract.

Note: Should not be taken by children under the age of 2 years old and should only be taken once a day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Make sure bottle is kept out of the reach of children at all times.