Neurobiologix VitaChews for Kids A balanced mix of 26 important nutrients in well- tolerated, easy-to-absorb form is supplied in a base of all-natural sweeteners and flavors. VitaChews contain higher potencies for certain nutrients than typically found in most other children’s multivitamins and many adult formulations. Two chewable wafers provide three times the RDA for vitamins C and E, and two times the RDA for most B-vitamins. Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor are included to help ensure more complete vitamin A nutrition. Mixed, natural-source carotenes are used instead of synthetic beta-carotene for more complete antioxidant action. Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate, is included to help ensure more immediate effects on metabolism compared to folic acid, the form commonly used in fortified foods and supplements. A broad assortment of minerals and trace elements important for health is included. Mineral forms such as amino acid chelates and citrates that are easily and comfortably digested are utilized. These chewable multi-vitamin and mineral wafers are formulated with the finicky palates of children in mind. Kids who taste-tested this product gave their unanimous approval and adults who have a hard time swallowing regular pills liked them equally well. Two tablets daily provides three times the RDA levels of vitamin C and E antioxidants, and twice the RDA for most B-vitamins. Added minerals in easy-to-absorb forms round out the formula. Only all-natural flavors and sweeteners are used.
Recommended Use: Children age 4 and over: Chew 2 tablets per day with meals. Adults: Chew 2 tablets, once or twice daily with meals.
Neurobiologix VitaChews for Kids
1 softgel contains:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrates 3 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Vitamin A (56% (2,500 I.U.) as natural carotenes (alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) from D. salina and 44% (2,000 IU) as vitamin A palmitate) 4,500 I.U.
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 180 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,000 I.U.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols d-alpha, d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma) from soy 90 I.U.
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 3 mg
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 4 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12 mcg
- Biotin USP 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP) 20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 100 mg
- Iron (as carbonyl iron) 4 mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide and kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate-ascorbate complex 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 70 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 5 mg
Fructose, dextrates, vegetable stearine, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, natural berry flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium stearate, and licorice extract.
There are no questions or answers for this item.