Neurobiologix Enxymix Complete Chewables cherry flavor This broad-spectrum enzyme formula can assist in the breakdown of a wide range of proteins, peptides, fats, complex carbohydrates, sugars, and fibers. Helps replace naturally occuring enzymes that are destroyed in highly processed or cooked foods. For kids and adults who may prefer a chewable tablet. Serratia peptidase helps protect GI tissues against inflammation. Enzymes with DPP-IV activity and a full range of disaccharidases are included.
Raw food contains the enzymes needed to digest it successfully but, most of us don't live on a raw food diet. When we cook our food, the enzymes in the food are destroyed and our body has to make them in order to digest our food. This puts stress on our system especially since people eat more processed foods and meals higher in calories and fat. Digestive enzyme supplements help you digest meals more efficiently and deliver the nutrients from food to the body. Enzyme supplements are clinically proven to reduce the effects of bloating, gas, occasional heartburn and occasional acid reflux. Take right before meals.
Recommended Use: Chew 1-2 tablets at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Neurobiologix Enxymix Complete Chewables cherry flavor
2 tablets contain:
- Comprehensive Enzyme Blend 320 mg With the following minimum enzyme activity:
Carbohydrate Specific Enzymes
- Amylase 732 BAU (32,000 MWU)
- Alpha-Amylase 40 DU
- Glucoamylase (with isomaltase side chain activity) 12 AGU
Sugar Specific Enzymes
- Lactase 600 ALU
- Sucrase (invertase) 54 INVU (160 SU)
- Maltase 80 DP (300 MWU)
- Pullulanase (debranching enzyme with isomaltase side chain activity) 10 PUN
Vegetable/Plant Fiber Specific Enzymes
- Cellulase 200 CU
- Hemicellulase/Pectinase/Phytase Complex 80 HSU
- Phytase 4 FTU
- Beta-Glucanase 8 BGU
- Alpha-Galactosidase 16 GaIU (40 AGSU)
- Galactomannase 80 HCU
Protein and Peptide Specific Enzymes
- Acid Protease 20 SAP
- Alkaline Protease 20 PC (DAPU)
- Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase, exopeptidase, and DPP-IV activity 16,000 HUT
Fat Specific Enzyme
- Lipase 600 FIPU (6,000 LU)
- Serratia peptidase (enteric-coated)** 1,000 SPU
Xylitol, mannitol, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, and natural cherry flavor.
There are no questions or answers for this item.