Neurobiologix T3/T4 Support Facts:
1 capsule contains:
- Iodine (from organic icelandic kelp) (Laminaria digitata)(stem and leaf) 40 mcg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Dulse (Rhodymemia palmata)(whole plant) 400 mg
- Thyroid (freeze dried)(New Zealand) 150 mg
- Adrenal (freeze dried)(Argentina) 50 mg
- Irish Moss ( Chondrus crispus)(thallus) 40 mg
- L-Tyrosine 30 mg
- Anterior Pituitary (peptides)(Argentina) 15 mg
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus)(whole plant) 15 mg
- Spleen (freeze dried)(Argentina) 5 mg
- Thymus (freeze dried)(Argentina) 5 mg
I take one of these supplements 1/2 hour before breakfast. I do not have night sweats and have the same level of energy I had before. I actually have no heartburn ever now, which I did have every now and then with my other thyroid protocol.
I am looking forward to blood testing in the near future just to make sure my levels are right but I am so happy to have been able to simplify!
I SO appreciate OvitaminPro always being there for me through the seasons of life when I need to tweak supplements or add or just change for a bit,. I love learning new things as I am able to share with others the knowledge I am given.
Best of all, I have been able to stay off Thyroid Rx and for that I give a great big applause to Mary and the Team at OvitaminPro!!!
- Only 1 per day in am
- Gluten Free
- Always in Stock
- Ships Free
- Aval without a RX and can order online through OVP
- Unique ingredients
- Effective in decreasing sensitivity to cold
- Having to wait a certain amount of time before eating
The adrenal 50 mg, is it the cortex? or the entire adrenal gland? cortex is only cortisol, entire gland has cortisol but also has adrenaline. I did the saliva test to check my cortisol levels and it was high in the morning, afternoon and night. After a month or so,
I bought the suggested fix by "Stop the Thyroid Madness" of PS-100 and Holy Basil, I took the indicated number of pills and I felt very exhausted all day long and into the night. I will have to do another saliva test to see where my cortisol levels are at, before
I take those pills again, and I'm a bit concerned about ingesting any cortisol even though I think my cortisol is not high anymore. I do labs 2 times a year and currently take a 60/15 T4/T3 ratio from a lab product not prescription, I would like to go natural with your product.
Do you know how many mcg of T4 and T3 does this product have? Do I have to take perhaps 2 pills?