Nordic Naturals Pet cod liver oil Unflavored (For Dogs) Supports cellular health, immune An ideal source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as naturally occurring vitamin A. Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil continues this tradition by providing your dog and cat patients and companions with these same important nutrients. Canine friendly cod liver oil, made from 100% wild Arctic Cod.
- Supports Immune System
- Heart health
- Skin and coat health
- Supports Healthy Joints
- Supports Eye development and maintenance
- Supports Healthy Skin and Coat
- Supports Cellular Health
- Supports Brain Development and maintenance
Recommended use for Dogs 20 to 100 lbs:
- 20-39 lbs: 2.5 mL (184 mg EPA/253 mg DHA)
- 40-59 lbs: 5.0 mL (368 mg EPA/506 mg DHA)
- 60-79 lbs: 7.5 mL (552 mg EPA/759 mg DHA)
- 80-110 lbs: 10 mL (736 mg EPA/1012 mg DHA)
- 111+ lbs: 12.5 mL (920 mg EPA/1265 mg DHA)
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
**Nordic Naturals product labels may or may not reflect the current batch due to omega-3 levels fluctuating because they are wild caught fish. Depending on the season they are caught, they may have higher or lower concentrations of EPA/DHA.