Bone Guard Forte Facts:
4 Tabsules contain:
- Vitamin C (100% l-ascorbate, fully reduced, corn free) 200 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (as (cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin K-1 (as phylloquinone) 750 mcg
- Vitamin K-2 250 mcg
- Biotin 250 mcg
- Calcium (as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate) 500 mg
- Magnesium (as acetate, glycinate, succinate, malate, fumarate, and citrate) 500 mg
- Boron (as citrate) 6 mg
- Germanium sesquioxide 4 mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 10 mg
- Manganese (as citrate) 15 mg
- Chromium (as citrate) 250 mcg
- Selenium (as 100% l-selenomethionine) 250 mcg
- Copper (as sebacate) 1 mg
- Iodine 3 mg
- Iodide (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Boron (as citrate) 6 mg
- Vanadium (as citrate) 250 mcg
- Silica (from magnesium trisilicate from horse tail/equisetum) 10 mg
- Strontium (as gluconate) 50 mg
- Vegetable fiber (organic croscarmellose) 400 mg
100% Recommend this product (5 of 5 responses)
So happy to Have this Product!
June 18, 2021
I've ordered this product before and love it as my doctor recommended it!
- I have osteoporosis, my mother had it too. She needed to be put on medication that had to be changed often because it stopped working after a while! This works for me! No problems!
- USPS mis-shipped my order....It ended up in Hawaii! I live far from there! OVitaminPro was very helpful and friendly! Sent out a second bottle as soon as I contacted them as to where my order was and when I could expect it! Great customer service!
April 11, 2019
With this product and exercise I gain a bit of bone density.
June 1, 2018
I started taking Bone Guard by Perque a little over a year ago and it has made a big difference. You get your money’s worth with this product.
San Jose, CA
Excellent Calcium Supplement at great price.
February 3, 2018
I shopped around for this product as this is an excellent calcium supplement. I received the order quickly and the cost was much less than buying through Amazon. I would recommend both this product and this company to anyone and everyone!
Most complete formula
May 5, 2017
This has the most complete formula for protecting bone density. It's nice to have it all in one product instead of having to juggle lots of different pieces.
- Convenient and high quality
- A bit pricy
1 Question & 1 Answer
from rome, ny asked:
January 19, 2019
I was told this was a n excellent product for bone density. Ar there any significant side effects from ingesting 6 mcg of boron?
The upper limit for boron in a healthy diet is about 20mg per day with some studies using as much as 6mg per day to treat things like osteoporosis. So unless you are getting a lot of boron somewhere else, 6mcg would not be very much. You might also look at IP6 supplementation as an aid to bone production. We use Pure Encapsulatons IP6. (https://www.ovitaminpro.com/peip6-inositolhexaphosphate-180.html). We have also seen good results from a gluten free diet and bone production.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on January 23, 2019
Most Helpful Answer