Pure Encapsulations Athletic Pure Pack
offers support for connective tissue, metabolism, fatigue and muscles. For support for athletes to neutralize the effects of free radicals generated during training. Lesson muscle sorness and fatigue. Each 30-packet box should last for about one month. Recommended use:
1 packet daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Supports Connective Tissue
- Supports Metabolism
- Supports MusclesSupports energy, muscle recovery and immune function for active individuals*
- Helps to support health of connective tissues and muscles*
- Convenient daily packet for easy Dispensing
Athletic Pure Pack is designed to help neutralize the effects of free radicals generated during training to lessen muscle soreness and fatigue following physical exertion. Athletic Pure Pack supports muscle preservation and healthy connective tissue integrity.*
Warning: Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with prescription drugs. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Pure Encapsulations Athletic Pure Pack
9 Capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,500 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and natural tocopherols) 34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 16.7 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 38 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 333 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 200 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 100 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- potassium (as potassium phosphate) 50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 289 mcg
- inositol 25 mg
- creatine monohydrate 375 mg
- coenzyme Q10 145 mg
- alpha ketoglutarate 25 mg
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form) 75 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 50 mg
- l-carnosine 25 mg
- l-glutamine (free-form) 850 mg
- branched chain amino acids 1,200 mg
- l-leucine (free-form) 600 mg
- l-isoleucine (free-form) 300 mg
- l-valine (free-form) 300 mg
- PowerGrape grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (whole fruit) 100 mg
- superfruit antioxidant blend 30 mg (from açai berry, pomegranate fruit, acerola fruit, and quercetin)
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) (decaffeinated) (standardized to contain 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)) 25 mg
- fish oil concentrate (from anchovies, sardines, mackerel) 1,000 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 300 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate. Contains fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
PowerGrape is a registered trademark of the “Actifs Innovants” division of Naturex.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
Kaneka Q10 is a U.S. registered trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
There are no questions or answers for this item.