Pure Encapsulations Daily Stress Formula
offers support for stress, mental relaxation and metabolism. For centuries‚ lemon balm extract and chamomile have been used in traditional medicine to promote relaxation and give you a sense of calmness. Finally‚ ashwagandha and eleuthero may provide support for your immune system while boosting energy levels. Eleuthero in particular may help your adrenals function and manage stress by working as an adaptogen. Meanwhile‚ rhodiola rosea extract may boost short-term memory and concentration while lessening minor fatigue. As a result‚ Daily Stress Formula may help alleviate physical and mental stress in cases where heavy thinking is required--such as during an exam at school or a hard day of work. One of the main ingredients is Bacopa monniera‚ an herb that may help you cope with stress by maintaining healthy enzyme activity in the brain; at the same time‚ it may promote improved cognitive ability and memory. The Bacopa monniera in Daily Stress Formula has been standardized to contain 20 percent active bacosides A & B.
Recommended usage: 3 capsules per day with or between meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Support for Relaxation
- Supports Metabolism
- Support from Stress
- Helps combat occasional stress
- Promotes cognitive function
- Made with chamomile and lemon balm to help enhance calmness and relaxation
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Daily Stress Formula is a dietary supplement that promotes mental relaxation and cognitive function to help counteract the effects of occasional stress.
What Is It? Daily Stress Formula is a blend of herbs and nutrients designed to provide powerful defense from the mental and physical factors associated with occasional stress. The formula synergistically supports mental relaxation while counteracting the metabolic effects of occasional stress.
Uses For Daily Stress Formula Mental Endurance and Relaxation:
In addition to promoting memory and cognitive function, Bacopa monniera maintains healthy enzyme activity in the brain, supporting the ability to deal with stress. In one threemonth trial conducted by Australian scientists, bacopa supported learning, minimized stress, and promoted memory. Recently, a double blind crossover trial suggested that Rhodiola may help to moderate fatigue under stressful conditions and to support short-term memory and concentration. In a separate, double blind, placebocontrolled pilot study, Rhodiola provided support for physical and mental stress in students. Similarly, the amino acid l-tyrosine has indicated the potential to promote cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions. Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, is used as an adaptogen to help bolster adrenal function and stress resistance. Like ashwagandha, it is highly revered for promoting energy, vitality and immune defense. Chamomile and lemon balm provide traditional support for calmness and relaxation. Metabolic Support:
B complex vitamins, vitamin C and magnesium are included to help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status. B vitamins have been associated with healthy neurotransmitter function and energy metabolism. Vitamin B5 is especially important for boosting healthy adrenal gland function to strengthen the body’s ability to withstand stress. Vitamin C provides important support for neutralizing free radicals generated by the stress response.
Pure Encapsulations Daily Stress Formula
3 Capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl)(B1) 20 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 44% riboflavin 5’ phosphate (activated B2)) 17.7 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide and 42% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)) 35 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5’ phosphate (activated B6)) 16.7 mg
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 200 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 200 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 50 mg
- l-tyrosine (free-form) 250 mg
- eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root) 200 mg (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutherosides)
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (leaf) 200 mg (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 200 mg (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside)
- chamomile (Matricaria recutita) extract (flower) 100 mg
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 100 mg (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) 200 mg (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
There are no questions or answers for this item.