Pure Encapsulations Mens Nutrients Facts:
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 61% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 17.75 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 56% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 56% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 100 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (from selenium yeast) 100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- inositol 62.5 mg
- alpha lipoic acid 37.5 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract (fruit) 160 mg (standardized to contain 45% total fatty acids)
- pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract (bark) 25 mg (standardized to contain 2.5% total sterols)
- lycopene 500 mcg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 25 mg (standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin (EGCG))
Cardio Polyphenol Complex
- red wine grape (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) 50 mg (standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 25 mg (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract (tuber) 100 mg
- astralgalus (Astragalus membranaceus) extract (root) 50 mg
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with prescription drugs. If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Selenomax (high selenium yeast). Selenomax is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21, Inc.
FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
Warning: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take iwth food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you have any health condition or are taking any medication particularly blood thinning medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.