Pure Encapsulations Mens Nutrients offers support for men over 40, prostate, and heart. Mens Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations provides a unique combination of vitamins‚ minerals‚ and herbs to support overall well-being in men over the age of 40. These include ProstaProtect Plus‚ a blend containing pygeum‚ saw palmetto‚ green tea extract‚ and saw palmetto in order to support prostate functioning; vitamin D‚ zinc‚ vitamin E‚ and selenium work to maintain the condition of your prostate cells. In addition‚ CardioPhenol Complete is an herbal blend of polyphenols (derived from grape seed extract‚ red wine concentrate‚ and pomegranate) to maintain healthy blood vessels and cardiovascular well-being. As you age‚ your body needs a balance of nutrients in order to maintain optimal health. However‚ your need for vitamins and minerals tends to shift throughout different stages of your life: the multivitamin that worked for you at 25 probably isnt the best option at the age of 55. Since men and women have different biological needs‚ using a supplement formulated for the female body isnt ideal‚ either. Finally‚ if you havent been taking a supplement at all‚ its a good time to start.
Recommended use: 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations Mens Nutrients
3 vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5 mcg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 61% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 17.75 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 56% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 56% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 100 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (from selenium yeast) 100 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- inositol 62.5 mg
- alpha lipoic acid 37.5 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract (fruit) 160 mg (standardized to contain 45% total fatty acids)
- pygeum (Pygeum africanum) extract (bark) 25 mg (standardized to contain 2.5% total sterols)
- lycopene 500 mcg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 25 mg (standardized to contain 65% total tea catechins and 23% epigallocatechin (EGCG))
Cardio Polyphenol Complex
- red wine grape (Vitis vinifera) concentrate (whole fruit) 50 mg (standardized to contain 25% total polyphenols)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) 50 mg (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- pomegranate (Punica granatum) extract (whole fruit) 25 mg (standardized to contain 40% punicosides)
- maca (Lepidium meyenii) extract (tuber) 100 mg
- astralgalus (Astragalus membranaceus) extract (root) 50 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with prescription drugs. If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Selenomax (high selenium yeast). Selenomax is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21, Inc.
FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
Warning: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Take iwth food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you have any health condition or are taking any medication particularly blood thinning medication, consult your healthcare professional before use.
There are no questions or answers for this item.