Pure Encapsulations Multi t-d offers support for the nervous system, bones, womens reproductive organs and the metabolism. Pure Encapsulations’ Multi t/d is a two-per-day multivitamin/mineral formula which provides you a concentrated supply of essential nutrients necessary for optimum levels of bioavailability and utilization. This powerful supplement combines fundamental support with the convenience of a powerful but well-tolerated formula. This supplement is hypoallergenic‚ making it perfect for you if you have diet sensitivities or allergies. Why should you take Multi t/d? Multi t/d vegetable capsules deliver a powerfully effective collection of antioxidants‚ which target the free radicals that can cause damage. In addition‚ the formula’s vitamins and minerals provide support for various biological functions; they are involved in nervous system processes‚ bone health‚ the metabolism of hormones and nutrients‚ ocular health (vision)‚ and your body’s efficient utilization of glucose. Multi t/d includes lutein (from pure marigold flower extract) and zeaxanthin‚ which have been cited in a number of studies as having the ability to promote healthy macular pigment‚ lens optical density‚ and visual acuity. It also contains nutrients like vitamin B-6‚ vitamin B-12‚ and folic acid to promote smooth cardiovascular functioning. This supplement can play a vital role in a well-balanced diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Recommended use: 1 capsule, 2 times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Pure Encapsulations Multi t/d
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 675 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 12.5 mg (500 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 25 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% as riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% as pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 400 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend 212 mcg (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin)
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
There are no questions or answers for this item.