Pure Encapsulations NeuroMood Pure Pack
helps to support healthy neurotransmitter function, positive mood, emotional wellness, immune function and promotes overall relaxation. Recommended Use:
Take 1 packet daily (5 capsules), with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Supports neurotransmitter function
- Promotes positive mood and relaxation
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
Comprehensive daily packet providing vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids and curcumin for positive mood and emotional wellness* Indications:
Support for healthy neurotransmitter function, positive mood and emotional wellness
Provides vitamins A, B, C, D and E in highly bioavailable forms combined with added magnesium and trace minerals
Provides Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
Promotes positive mood and relaxation with omega-3-fatty acids, folate, vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium
Maintains healthy immune function and emotional balance with omega-3-fatty acids and curcumin
Enhances neurotransmitter function with curcumin, activated B vitamins and chromium* Curcumin promotes healthy levels of serotonin and dopamine, and offers antioxidant support for neuronal health and function
Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin L-5-MTHF, pyridoxal 5 phosphate and methylcobalamin, are critical for proper biosynthesis of the monoamine neurotransmitters serotonin, epinephrine and dopamine
Chromium supports serotonin receptor sensitivity
Supports cognitive function and healthy eating behavior
Omega-3 essential fatty acids promote healthy cholecystokinin (CCK) release to moderate appetite
Optimal levels of zinc help maintain healthy eating behaviors, possibly by supporting healthy neuropeptide Y (NPY) and ghrelin levels, key compounds for appetite regulation
Chromium supports memory and cognitive function as well as healthful patterns of carbohydrate and energy intake
Pure Encapsulations NeuroMood Pure Pack
1 vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 73% beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 180 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 50 mcg (2,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate and mixed tocopherols) 20 mg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 3 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 3 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 67% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 7.5 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 1,083 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 650 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg
- biotin 300 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 10 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 10 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 120 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate and 17% zinc picolinate) 30 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- inositol 25 mg
- coenzyme Q10 (as CoQ10 and as 18% from MicroActive® CoQ10-cyclodextrin complex) 50 mg
- alpha lipoic acid 50 mg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- lycopene 500 mcg
- DL-phenylalanine (free-form) 350 mg
- 5-hydroxytryptophan 50 mg
- Meriva turmeric phytosome (turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) and phospholipid complex) 125 mg (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids))
- quercetin 50 mg
- taurine (free-form) 1,000 mg
- fish oil concentrate (anchovies, sardines, mackerel) 1,000 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 300 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg
- calories 10
- total fat 1 g
- cholesterol < 5 mg
vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, potato starch. Contains soy, fish (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking psychiatric medication, consult your health professional before use. Do not use concurrently with antidepressants.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium.
ChromeMate is a trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
Meriva is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Phytosome More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
There are no questions or answers for this item.