Pure Encapsulations PureLean Nutrients Facts:
3 vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1,125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and as 50% PureWay-C) 250 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 34 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) 50 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) 12.5 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 17.35 mg
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) 37.5 mg
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 10.4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 400 mcg)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 250 mcg
- biotin 1,500 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 25 mg
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 75 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) 100 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 75 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) 35 mcg
- copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) 1 mg
- chromium (as ChromeMate chromium polynicotinate and 50% Zychrome chromium dinicocysteinate) 200 mcg
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg
- boron (as boron glycinate) 1 mg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium) 50 mcg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- inositol 62 mg
- proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (as lutein, lycopene zeaxanthin) 212 mcg
- FloraGLO lutein 3 mg
- zeaxanthin 500 mcg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 150 mg
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark) 50 mg
- l-carnosine (beta-alanyl-L-histidine) 25 mg
- taurine (free-form) 150 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf) 50 mg (providing 23% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium) extract (heartwood) 25 mg (standardized to contain 5% pterostilbene)
Warning: Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare professional before use. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with prescription drugs. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.
CinSulin is a registered trademark of Beijing Tang An Nutrition & Healthcare Products Co., Ltd.
Zychrome brand chromium dinicocysteinate. Zychrome & logo are trademarks of DSM.
Metafolin is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP brand. OPTISHARP is a trademark of DSM.
ChromeMate brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
PureWay-C is a trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc., and is used here under license. U.S. and International patents pending.