Prothera-Klaire Labs Adrenal Support Formula Facts:
2 capsules contain:
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (87% as calcium carbonate and 13% as calcium D-pantothenate) 69 mg
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) (mycelium) (standardized to 7% cordycepic acid) 400 mg
- Eleuthero Extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root) (standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides) 200 mg
- Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root) (standardized to 5% rosavins) 50 mg
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
Such a difference!
July 15, 2021
This has made such a difference in my energy level. I have accomplished so much more this last two months! Thanks and thanks. Rebecca
1 Question & 1 Answer
from Denver, CO asked:
February 13, 2019
Is this product safe for a mother to take who is breastfeeding a 6 month old baby? Also wondering if Klaire labs Melatonin 3 mg is safe as well while nursing?
Good question with a less than satisfactory answer. Due to the considerable expense in testing every product for every situation, almost no supplements are tested on pregnant or nursing moms. You are on your own here. In general, I like to tell people to do your best for your own health and the health of your baby will follow. Sorry I can't be of more help. On a side note, if you decide to go ahead with vaccines, be sure to keep your baby's vitamin C levels up for two days before and two days afterwards. I would mix some powdered C in water or juice and use maybe 250 mg every 6 hours and more often if your baby spikes a fever or gets fussy after the vaccination.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on February 14, 2019
Most Helpful Answer