Klaire Labs Candida Complex Facts:
1 capsule contains:
- Biotin (D-biotin) 150 mcg
- Calcium Undecylenate 100 mg
- Pau D'arco Extract (Tabebuia avellanedae) (bark) 100 mg
- Enzyme Blend (microbial-based) Cellulase, hemicellulase, proteases, serrapeptase, amylases, lipase, and chitosanase 100 mg
- Berberine Sulfate (derived from Indian barberry) (Berberis aristata) (root extract) 50 mg
- Sorbic Acid 25 mg
- trans-Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) (Japanese knotweed root extract) 10 mg
1 Question & 1 Answer
from michigan asked:
February 27, 2020
I have candida and am taking Candida Complex as part of my supplement regime to treat it. Is it common to have diarrhea while taking this supplement?
You might experience some symptoms from the die off process. If this lasts a couple of days, I wouldn't worry. More than that, you may have to back off, that is reduce the dose of the Candida Complex for a few days to give your body a chance to recover then slowly increase the dose. You may also need to add in some intestinal support like Metagenics Ultra GI Replenish to go along with the candida purge.
Submitted by: Mary Schlenger on February 27, 2020
Most Helpful Answer